1. What is WeBuyz?
Our goal is to make it easier for entrepreneurs around the world to do e-commerce business without worrying about logistics or suppliers communications.
Both of them are owned by Alibaba group.
Taobao marketplace was founded in 2003 and it's purely designed for Chinese consumers while Aliexpress was founded in 2010 to serve foreign consumers.
Generally speaking, both of them are good but from a business point of view, we tend to go with Taobao for a lot of advantages.
- Sometimes Taobao is cheaper when it comes to heavier items that are between 1-2 KG (fashion, bags, shoes).
- Taobao has more products than Aliexpress because many local Chinese businesses do not speak English at all, so they do not understand how to do business outside of China. And this is one of the reasons why dropshipping was invented. Not to mention that there is already a massive market inside China alone.
- Taobao sellers have truly unique products that are not even listed anywhere in the world because many sellers have an easy access to local manufacturers, which allows them to make their own products so as a result, you will be able to differentiate yourself and sell unique products.
- Every day millions of products are being listed - the sky is the limit. You can't even catch up with them.
- There are more than 20 million sellers inside Taobao - although not all of them are top sellers.
- And lastly, the most important thing is you can control 100% of the whole logistics process instead of depending on Aliexpress logistics network. For example, Aliexpress does not offer 6 days shipping to the UK but we do.
- Many products have a Chinese watermark on them, it's something we can't help with, as we said before Taobao sellers sell inside China only so it would make sense.
Note: We are working on this issue as some sellers could offer us products images without watermark.
- Taobao sellers don't ship internationally and if they do it will be expensive as most of them don't even bother to find a good shipping rate.
- Taobao sellers speak very little English.
At WeBuyz we take care of everything from A to Z, we have a strong logistics network made for dropshipping business purposes.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you.
3. Wholesale orders
If you want to buy in bulk, please contact us beforehand because our logistics line is optimized for dropshipping purpose which is limited to a specific size and weight.
We recommend first to buy the product for yourself which will allow you to test the quality and then you can buy as much as you can.
4. Stock issue
This is something we encountered ourselves when we ran our own dropshipping businesses.
We found a winning product on Taobao that is not even available on eBay, Wish, or Aliexpress. And we had the advantage of a faster access to the local market before any suppliers on these platforms.
But what was the problem?
Only one Taobao seller was selling this product (it happens a lot). When we scaled our Facebook ads and received hundreds of orders, the seller informed us that he only had 50 pieces available. And as a result, we were forced to refund all of our customers.
Taobao sellers are also small business owners and many of them make little profit margins because China's local market is big and very competitive.
If you already have customers who are ready to buy, then make sure to confirm with us the stock before scaling your business. Even if the product is out of stock sellers can work on finding similar products. However as mentioned before, sometimes there is only one seller who sells a specific product.
The stock availability on our website is reported by sellers on a daily basis.
4- How the parcel will look like? will my customer see the price on the parcel or know that I'm dropshipping from China?
The answer is NO.
Here's an example of a parcel that we shipped out recently, can you see any price on the parcel ??
5. Do you offer ePacket or China post?
Unfortunately, we don't offer these shipping methods.
6. My country is not listed on the shipping list
If your country is not on the shipping list, then please contact us and provide us with your local post name and website. We are expanding our countries list as we grow.
Some countries have very weak postal logistics infrastructure. For example, countries in the Middle East do not even have a P.O Box number. And the only way to deliver any products is by using express shipping like Aramex, DHL and TNT.
7. Counterfeit products
Taobao is full of counterfeit products. If you are in China, it's a normal thing and you can buy them. However, counterfeit products or brands are prohibited from overseas shipping.
Note: if you found any counterfeit products on our website please report it to us.
8. Brands Products
You can find major flagship brands stores on Tmall.
EMS shipping is the only way to ship brand products.
If you have a brand authorization please send it to us and we will ship them for you.
9. Dispute and Refund.
If your customer received the product damaged, or in the wrong size, or colour, etc, then please contact us to solve it. Or you can open a dispute at https://app.webuyz.com/orders which is directly connected to the seller merchant account.